Friday, July 6, 2012

Why we LOVE...

MINT & Lace


....how can you not love this look??!!  I have always been a lover of anything LACE....from lace tops, skirts, to details on chiffon blouses, I can't resist!


Perhaps it's my love of vintage that brings out the love of lace, but whatever it is, I'm a sucker for it!



spring lace


















Mint is a new love of mine, and it's become one of the hottest colors this spring/summer season!  Being a redhead with green eyes, all shades of green are typically colors I love and enjoy wearing, but I'd never been one to venture into the pastel range, until this season! I can't seem to get enough mint, and was told by a good friend that perhaps it's my new "power color" -you know, that color that you just look amazing wearing!!



Mint Love


















I wish I had a few more pieces of mint in my wardrobe, but I just can't seem to find the next piece. I am in LOVE with the one mint blouse I picked up from shopsosie.com.(pictured below) It was such a great price, and even has a rather "vintage" vibe to it!



I've also found that I love adding in and using nude pieces to accent the lace, mint, and even denim this spring & summer. It's such a fabulous color, and I love it paired with mint! I think the blouse & cardi up above are fantastic with the nude + mint combo.

spring-summer wardrobe



















Here's to the last 2.5 days of my shopaholic challenge & to enjoying these light, fun summer colors...


Black is Back for Fall 2012....expect to see tons of black and rich, dark colors this fall season!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover