Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lace LOVE...

Speaking of LACE, I just had to share these with you....

These boots are "Deborah Lace" by FRYE, and they are completely & totally FABULOUS!!



I wish I had the $ to add these to my closet, but at the moment, they will remain on the wishlist....but I will watch them to see if they ever go on sale, and then they might just have to be mine!

I've written about FRYE boots before, in
this post, and can't say enough great things about them...they are amazing! This new style is perfect for spring and what we are seeing with LACE!! You can find them at piperlime in this sand color (pictured above) or at revolve clothing in two colors: charcoal or sand. Both of which are equally fabulous, but I think I tend to lean towards the SAND color...which do you prefer? Do you own a pair of FRYEs?? If not, I would say this is a GREAT pair to start with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover