Friday, February 11, 2011

Why we LOVE...


...TARGET!!! This is the second in a new series of our "LOVES" and why it is we love them so much. For those of you living under a rock, Target is a value-priced mass retailer that has managed to climb above competitors with their brand appeal and innovative designer collaborations. Although you can literally get ANYTHING at Target, below are some of my favorite departments that always deserve a little walk-thru every visit...

~Clothing & Accessories~

I will always remember Target as one of the first mass merchants to collaborate with Designers and bring affordable fashion to everyone. Here are some upcoming collections to look forward to:
  • March - In celebration of 5 years of GO International, Target will be bringing back 34 dresses from 17 of the past favorite designers. Some of the designers included will be Zac Posen, Tucker, Jovovich-Hawk, Erin Fetherston and Paul & Joe. Check it out, both in stores and online starting March 13!!

  • May - The next major collection will be...Calypso St. Barth. For those of you who haven't heard of it, Calypso is a sophisticated hobo-chic line that is geared towards women (aged 35-45) who summer in the Hamptons or St. Barth's. The Target line will include clothing and accessories for women & children, plus home goods. This new addition is scheduled to hit stores & the internet on May 1st.

~Home Goods~

Speaking of Home Goods....below are 2 new Home Collections that I am LOVING!!











The crisp, classic, blue & white speaks perfectly to my nautical side....have I mentioned lately how much I am obsessed with Navy?? The below collection totally embodies how I would decorate my beach cottage in the Hamptons...or maybe just my living room for a few months to brighten the dreary winter days.



Whereas the Soft Global Collection looks so soothing and earthy... it would also be a great way to spice up my house in anticipation of Spring! The yellows and reds are perfect together and I am always a sucker for beautifully patterned pillows.


~Cards & Stationary~

Even if I don't have a card to buy for anyone in particular, I just LOVE browsing the stationary & office supply section. Target just launched a new collection by Erin Condren. She has the CUTEST planners, note cards, gift stickers & calendars ...check them out in stores NOW!


I could go on forever about all the AMAZING things that Target has to offer...instead I would recommend that you just go & check it out for yourself!!


Happy Shopping =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover