Friday, December 14, 2012

Deck the Halls


With the holiday season here, it makes me long for a larger house to decorate and most of all: a fireplace. I LOVE the sounds of a warm, crackling fireplace to cozy up on the couch near while reading a book, watching a movie, or just drinking a cup of cranberry tea.

I know that a new house is probably not in the near future, but it's always fun to daydream about the possibilites of what our new (much bigger) house will look like, and of course, how we will decorate it!

Here are a few "decked out" mantles that I'm loving...















How could I not end a post with some "personal style?!"....and we all know that you can never have too many shoes! I just loved this "shoe tree" - I had to share it!

Happy Holidays to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover