Monday, April 4, 2011

more LACE Love...

As we get more and more into Spring, and stores are putting out more and more of their spring merchandise, I am continuing to see LACE everywhere! ...and I'm still LOVING it!

Here are just a few of my avorite lace items I've found recently....this first set of items, ALL are under $100, and most under $50! *One of my favorites (though not "new" to me) are the Hanky Panky boy shorts....SO sexy yet SO comfortable--LOVE them!!
(click on the photo to see details & prices for each item)


more LACE love


Here are a few more of my current LACE FAVORITES:

JCREW: Lady Lace Popover, LOVE LOVE LOVE this.....wish it was a bit more affordable! ($198)


TARGET: nude lace tights, purchased & can't wait to wear them! ($10)


URBAN OUTFITTERS: Crochet Scarf...own & LOVE ($28)


and...I just had to add these, as they are FABULOUS, but SO expensive...darn JCrew!!!

JCREW: Lacet Ballet Flats --so unique, love love love! ($325)


What LACE items are you LOVING.....or have you already purchased for Spring??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover