Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving & Black Friday


I have been travelling over Thanksgiving for the last 2 years, thus I'm a bit out of the loop with the whole Black Friday shopping....I'm honestly slightly disappointed in how many shops/stores are opening earlier and earlier ON Thanksgiving Day -WHAT??!!  Isn't this a time to be thankful for what you HAVE, not race around & fight crowds to buy even more?

So, first & foremost, 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

I am SO thankful for my wonderful husband and the greatest family & friends anyone could ask for!





This year I will be celebrating up North in Duluth and the only plan I have for Black Friday is hitting up the Smartwool sale for some fabulous wool socks & possibly a pair of slippers or if I'm lucky enough a warm sweater for my hubby.


I just can't imagine dealing with the crazy crowds just to "score some deals" -which are often not even all that great....  My suggestion is to check out what's happening ONLINE, as many sales are starting NOW, and then support your LOCAL boutiques on Small Business Saturday!
There are a TON of "sales" and deals happening, and I completely understand how great it is to SAVE $$ on anything....especially as we approach "the season of giving." Thus, here are a few of the sales that I might checkout at some point in the next few days:
One of my favorite local boutiques, Houndstooth, will be having a FABULOUS sale on Black Friday -one that you really don't want to miss....2 locations, one in Savage & one in Eden Prairie.
Nelle handbags has FREE shipping & 20% off her gorgeous handbags from November 22-26, use code: HOLIDAY
Hot Mama = 15% off EVERYTHING storewide NOW until November 25 (in stores & online)
Shopbop is offering up to 35% off with code: BIGEVENT12
25% off & free ship on everything at Madewell code: TREAT
Get 25% off your purchase at J. Crew with code: COLOR25
J.Crew Factory- 40% off of everything! Plus 15% off when you spend $100 or more!  
Club Monaco has an extra 30% off sale items
Up to 50% off at Nordstrom (Um, hello sale on Equipment blouses!)
Bloomingdales- Up to 50% off and $25 off every $200 you spend
30% off sale items at DVF with code: HOLIDAYSALE
Last Call by Neiman Marcus- extra 40% off everything including clearance!
Steve Madden- 25% off plus free shipping with code: GIVE25


Happy Shopping!  ....and of course, enjoy the time spent with family & friends! 




GIVE THANKS for all you have!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover