Saturday, November 17, 2012

Madewell

...is FINALLY here in the Twin Cities!


What is Madewell you ask?  

Madewell is J. Crew’s sister store. It started out as a denim brand but has grown into a full fashion collection in its own right—similar to J. Crew, but more casual and perhaps more youthful. 

The Twin Cities' (& Minnesota's) first store recently opened (Nov. 14 to be exact) at Southdale Mall in Edina. It's located on the first floor just outside of the newly renovated Herbergers.

I had a chance to quickly peruse the store this past week and was not disappointed. There were several items I could've easily taken home with me! The sweaters were fabulous, and reasonably priced, as were the blouses & scarves. The jewels were unique & the store was neat & spacious. 

I'm excited to continue to check out what's in store as I do love to shop online, but am always unsure about fit/sizes....I just hate the hassle of returns due to items that don't quite fit right!!

Here are a few items that caught my eye this first time through the store:



As I said, it was a quick perusal before a movie just to check things out, and I will definitely be back... and perhaps just might be adding a few of these items to a certain fashionista's Christmas list!!

If you haven't yet made it to Southdale, I'd highly recommend a stop....not only is Madewell worth the trip, but the mall itself is really starting to come together with its new "updated look" and renovation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover