Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Fashion: Favorites

With the first "official" day of fall just around the corner (Saturday, September 22), I'm getting more and more excited to pull out my boots and sweaters.


It's still been fairly warm here in MN with even a day earlier this week that reached 90 degrees!!! Since then, temperatures have remained in the 70s, which is the PERFECT weather for jeans, a sweater, and boots (no jacket, hat, scarf, or mittens required)!!!

With that, I thought I'd share some of my favorite fall pieces from my own wardrobe and a few other items that I've seen & love for this season.






AG jeans
Printed & Colored Denim
Houndstooth boutique


I still can't seem to get enough of the colored & printed denim. I am so excited to pair mine with a sweater & boots!
I am a lover of the "color of the season," oxblood, in all of it's varieties of shades, and I am SO excited to wear my JBrand gold brocade skinnies (pictured right).






Denim/Chambray Shirts
I will also continue to be wearing my denim/chambray shirts throughout the fall and into winter. They are another fabulous pairing with the printed & colored denim, as well as a fantastic layering piece. As the temperatures continue to drop, throwing a chunky knit sweater over my denim shirt makes a chic outfit that's winter-weather appropriate.


shopmama.com

Here are a few of my favorite looks from Nordstrom's fall catalog showcasing printed denim, chambray shirts & vintage inspired jewelry:





Vintage-Inspired Jewelry & Stacking your Wrist
I can't say enough fabulous things about our local jewelry designer Jen Scheffler and her jewelry line, realia. I am obsessed with my newest piece, as I have worn it 3 times in the last week! (pictured left)
Stacking your wrist with fabulous jewels is also "on trend," and I love the look! Now, you don't want to go too overboard, but if done right, it can look fantastic! Check out realia's selection of fabulous wrist baubles to create the look that works for you!



With that I'll leave you with just a few more looks/pieces that I am loving for fall! Here's to enjoying the crisp, colorful days ahead!!!



7forallMankind

Burberry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover