Thursday, August 19, 2010

Etsy...

...a website for unique and fabulous finds!!

I can't say enough great things about this website, I have signed up to receive multiple daily emails, and I always seem to see at least one great item in each email that I have to check out. Set up your own account--so you can "heart" items...then, etsy "suggests" other shops for you-based on your "hearted" items and sellers--how much better can it get??! I have found some items this summer that I love...including a great gift for another firey fashionista herself!













The shop, White Owl, out of Detroit, has fabulous, vinta
ge-style jewelry for very reasonable prices....and you know that no one will have the same item on wherever you go!

I love the vintage lace used in these necklaces...definitely unique and wearable pieces!




Another fabulous seller is GraceyBags...she makes fantastic clutches for any occasion, including bridal parties, and she will even monogram the inside for you! She has a wide array of fabrics, and even let me choose what inside fabric I wanted in mine....I purchased the orange flowers Kelsey clutch(above), & I completely LOVE it!!




Yet another recently found fabulous seller is Saylor Rose...out of California = unique, quality, up-cycled and ecofriendly jewelry! I am totally in love with this vintage peacock locket necklace, and this unique Victorian key necklace can be worn with a v-neck pocket tee or dressed up with your favorite little black dress!




A find just this week, is a LOCAL seller, ekate. She is from MINNEAPOLIS and makes wonderful, artistic jewelry and apparel. I LOVE her local maps resin necklaces--she takes old, vintage maps and turns them into unique and original jewelry....and she will gladly customize it for you--you can pick the location the map is from!! FABULOUS!!! I just ordered one for myself and my sisters!


I could go on and on about the fun and fabulous items on Etsy.....but now it's your turn--go to the site, create an account, and start shopping!!


*It's also a perfect site for brides-to-be....so many handmade and unique items that are AFFORDABLE and sellers that are willing to do custom work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover